Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday's "Soar & Explore"




Blue Bird in Aviary at SD Zoo Safari Park by Mandy Sicard

I've decided to create a new meme here at Soaring over San Diego, "Soar & Explore"! If you'd like to participate, please send me a photo of a fun place in San Diego that you've been to during the week with your family, or just with the kids, with a caption indicating where it was taken. I'll post the photos here on Fridays with your photo credit and feel welcome to link to your blog if you like. You can post your photo on our Facebook page or email it to me at at mandaroo63@yahoo.com. I've started it off this week with a photo I took at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park in Escondido taken this week and I look forward to seeing where you've 'soared and explored' to and share it in next week's post!

Your Soaring Mama,

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment