Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday's "Soar and Explore!"

From catching up with daddy...

It's Friday already?!! This week has just "soared" by! Today is Soar and Explore and I 'm posting a photo I took at beautiful Dos Picos County Park in Ramona. I was there recently for a photo shoot of a friend and her family. It was such a pleasure to take their family photos this year, something I enjoy very much whenever I get the opportunity.

Feel free to contact me for your family photo needs via my email at mandaroo63@yahoo.com.

What has your week looked like? Hope you enjoyed the brisk, cool days. There's so many great places to go in San Diego, even when it's drizzly, the museums are always a great place to stay warm and dry.

Please share a photo with us next week by sending a .jpg image to Mandy at mandaroo63@yahoo.com or an accessable link (accessable to download or share via html) by next Thursday evening.


May you all continue to soar and explore....

in beautiful, sunny San Diego!

Your Soaring Mama

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment